As we move into 2017, lets take a look back at 2016. Here are the most popular files on File Exchange in 2016 based on downloads.
- MATLAB Support Package for Arduino Hardware was was the most downloaded file in 2016. It was the third most downloaded file in 2015
- This is the 4th, 5th, and 6th straight years respectively that Simulink Support Package for Arduino Hardware, Legacy MATLAB and Simulink Support for Arduino, and export_fig have been Top 10 Files
- M-code LaTeX Package and matlab2tikz/matlab2tikz have both been one of the 10 most downloaded files 3 of the last 4 years
- This is the second year in a row that iPod Scramble Solution has been a top 10 file
- ANFIS Training using Evolutionary Algorithms and Metaheuristics, MATLAB Support for the MinGW-w64 C/C++ Compiler from TDM-GCC, and Viewer3D are appearing in this list for the first time
Follow these links if you would like to view the most popular files in previous years