MATLAB Spoken Here

Results for: Command History

If You Know Your History, You Can Repeat It 3

Posted by Michael Katz,

It’s been a long time since we covered the Command History in the Desktop, so I thought I would remind everyone that it’s not just a pretty record of what you’ve done in the command window. You can use the history to selectively re-evaluate your previous commands! One of the... read more >>

The history of keyboard shortcuts in MATLAB 16

Posted by admin,

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Christina Roberts from the MATLAB Editor team. Christina was the lead developer on the configurable keyboard shortcuts feature. My last post gave an overview of how to use the new keyboard shortcut preference panel. This post is going to delve into the history of keyboard... read more >>

Configurable keyboard shortcuts have arrived 25

Posted by admin,

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Christina Roberts from the MATLAB Editor team. Christina was the lead developer on the configurable keyboard shortcuts feature. R2009b has a new feature that I am particularly excited about: user-configurable keyboard shortcuts for the MATLAB desktop. This is a project that has been in the... read more >>

Making a feature request 8

Posted by admin,

It’s pretty clear that MATLAB users have some great ideas on how to make the product better. Browsing through this blog’s comments reveals some of those ideas. We love your suggestions as responses to blog entries, but if you think you’ve got a really great idea, I’d encourage you to... read more >>

These postings are the author's and don't necessarily represent the opinions of MathWorks.