MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Posts 1 - 10 of 37

Results for: Desktop

Trendy now gets data hourly, desktop gadgets & more 1

Trendy is a MATLAB Central application that scrapes a time series dataset from website(s) you specify. Trendy uses this data to maintain a plot for you, which it updates automatically with each new… read more >>

R2010b Comment Wrapping Improvements, Continued 4

In our last post, we talked about how you no longer have to select anything to tidy up your comments, and about how comment wrapping no longer splits long strings like URLs. In today’s post… read more >>

R2010b Comment Wrapping Improvements 8

In R2010b we made a series of improvements to the “comment wrapping” feature in the MATLAB Editor. In this two-part series, we’ll take a detailed dive into those improvements.
In this first… read more >>

New and Updated Features in MATLAB R2010b 11

Even though our 6-month releases are well scheduled, it always feels like they sneak up on me. Well, MATLAB R2010b is available now. There are lots of great new features in there, including a few… read more >>

Launching MATLAB without the desktop 20

I hope you don’t find it weird that I’m advertising -nodesktop mode on the Desktop blog. Don’t worry, I won’t take it personally if you decide to use this startup option…. read more >>

R2009 in review 7

We’ve had a fantastic year with new and improved features in MATLAB R2009a and R2009b. Let’s take a walk down memory lane…
On the MATLAB desktop
2009 was a big year for our power… read more >>

The history of keyboard shortcuts in MATLAB 16

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Christina Roberts from the MATLAB Editor team. Christina was the lead developer on the configurable keyboard shortcuts feature.

My last post gave an overview… read more >>

Configurable keyboard shortcuts have arrived 25

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Christina Roberts from the MATLAB Editor team. Christina was the lead developer on the configurable keyboard shortcuts feature.

R2009b has a new feature that… read more >>

New and Updated Desktop Features in MATLAB R2009b 3

R2009b (version 7.9) is here! You’d think that I’d be used to the six month release cycle by now, but there is always something to do with mad rushes interspersed with calm lulls…. read more >>

R2009b is here! 14

R2009b is here, and with it come a host of great new features in the MATLAB Desktop. Mike will be giving a full overview of the new Desktop features on Monday, but I wanted to call out one particular… read more >>

Posts 1 - 10 of 37