MATLAB Spoken Here

Results for: Help Browser

Documentation past and future 1

Posted by admin,

For R2010b, the help team was busy working on two major updates to the documentation provided on our web site. First, as Steve and Loren have already noted, we now provide a glimpse at the past with archived documentation for releases going back to R13SP2. If you’re not... read more >>

Taking suggestions, giving suggestions 14

Posted by admin,

This week I’d like to once again welcome back guest blogger Chris Kollett to tell you about one of the new features of the MATLAB R2010a Help Browser. When I wrote about some of the new Help browser features in R2009b, a lot of the feedback centered around the removal of... read more >>

R2009 in review 7

Posted by Michael Katz,

We’ve had a fantastic year with new and improved features in MATLAB R2009a and R2009b. Let’s take a walk down memory lane… On the MATLAB desktop 2009 was a big year for our power users. R2009b introduced customizeable keyboard shortcuts. Many actions from simple open, new, cut, and copy to more complex... read more >>

Help browser search updates 1

Posted by admin,

Everywhere you look, searching is becoming the standard way of accessing information, and our documentation is no exception. In MATLAB R2009b we’ve updated the Help browser’s search functionality to help you find what you’re looking for more quickly. In this post I’ll give you a quick tour of... read more >>

The history of keyboard shortcuts in MATLAB 16

Posted by admin,

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Christina Roberts from the MATLAB Editor team. Christina was the lead developer on the configurable keyboard shortcuts feature. My last post gave an overview of how to use the new keyboard shortcut preference panel. This post is going to delve into the history of keyboard... read more >>

Slimming down the Help browser 30

Posted by admin,

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Chris Kollett this week from the MATLAB Help team to talk about the redesigned Help Browser. If you’re a regular user of the Help browser, you’ll notice that its user interface has changed quite a bit in R2009b. One of our main motivations for... read more >>

Configurable keyboard shortcuts have arrived 25

Posted by admin,

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Christina Roberts from the MATLAB Editor team. Christina was the lead developer on the configurable keyboard shortcuts feature. R2009b has a new feature that I am particularly excited about: user-configurable keyboard shortcuts for the MATLAB desktop. This is a project that has been in the... read more >>

New and Updated Desktop Features in MATLAB R2009b 3

Posted by Michael Katz,

R2009b (version 7.9) is here! You’d think that I’d be used to the six month release cycle by now, but there is always something to do with mad rushes interspersed with calm lulls. We’re preparing blog posts about the new features in R2009b and doing retrospectives. At the same time... read more >>

These postings are the author's and don't necessarily represent the opinions of MathWorks.