MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Posts 301 - 310 of 485

New and Updated Features in MATLAB R2010b 11

Even though our 6-month releases are well scheduled, it always feels like they sneak up on me. Well, MATLAB R2010b is available now. There are lots of great new features in there, including a few… read more >>

MATLAB Mobile 1.1 Released 10

It has been about 2 months since we introduced MATLAB Mobile and we are thrilled to see your interest through your comments on the Desktop blog, Facebook, and Twitter. Mike, myself, and many others… read more >>

Finding Cool Content in MATLAB Central’s File Exchange 1

If you are trying to solve a problem using MATLAB and need some ideas on how to approach the problem, File Exchange can be a source of inspiration or maybe even provide the solution for you. As I am… read more >>

Using MATLAB Mobile to Save Money

This weekend my MATLAB Mobile app more than paid for itself--which is not hard, since it's free! Over the weekend I went shopping for a new car. When it was time to discuss financing, I was presented... read more >>

Debugging Points 2

Every so often we’re lucky enough to have a customer come visit MathWorks and talk to us about his or her MATLAB experience. This week one such user gave us a great presentation of his image… read more >>

Editing MATLAB Code in Simulink

Guy Rouleau over at Seth on Simulink recently wrote about the different ways to include MATLAB code in a Simulink model. One of these ways is using an Embedded MATLAB block. Embedded MATLAB… read more >>

Update From the World of MEX: Visual Studio 2010 Support 20

This week I’d like to welcome back guest blogger, Ken Atwell from the MATLAB Product Management team this week to talk about our support of Visual Studio 2010.
With the recent release of… read more >>

That Tooltip Looks Familiar 7

Here’s a bit of desktop trivia for ya…. In R2010a we introduced a Current Folder visualization that dims out files not on the path. If you hover your mouse over one of these files,… read more >>

An Insider’s Look at the MATLAB Community 3

In Mike’s last post, he mentioned that changes “are A-Brewing”.  For one of those changes, Mike asked if I would be interested in dropping by to talk about MATLAB Central. As most… read more >>

Changes are A-Brewin’ 5

I’m pleased to announce that going forward we’re going to be doing things a little differently here at Mike on The MATLAB Desktop. My first big announcement is that I’ve joined the… read more >>

Posts 301 - 310 of 485

These postings are the author's and don't necessarily represent the opinions of MathWorks.