Guy on Simulink

Simulink & Model-Based Design

Posts 11 - 20 of 44

Results for: Community

COVID-19: Simulating exponential spread in Simulink 5

Update (10/14/2020): The GitHub repository now contains a MATLAB App to simulate the model and visualize the results. We compiled the app as a MATLAB Web App and host it in the cloud using the MATLAB... read more >>

Internal Combustion Engine Ignition Controller Example – Part 2 1

In my previous post, I introduced an example I recently published on MATLAB Central: Four-Cylinder Engine Ignition Control Simulation.
After describing how the plant model has been implemented, it is... read more >>

Internal Combustion Engine Ignition Control Example – Part 1 1

This post introduces an example project I recently submitted to MATLAB Central: Four-Cylinder Engine Ignition Control Simulation
This project was made in collaboration with Isaac Hisahiro Ito at... read more >>

Help your friends and colleagues learn Simulink with Simulink Onramp 2

Have you heard of Simulink Onramp?
If you visited matlabacademy.mathworks.com recently, you probably noticed that MATLAB Onramp has a new friend!

If you are new to Simulink or you have friends or... read more >>

Arduino Engineering Kit 2

Have you heard of the Arduino Engineering Kit?
If you are interested in DIY projects and are looking for a fun way to apply some control and robotics principles to a real system, you probably want to... read more >>

Modeling and Simulation Challenge in Cody 3

Update: The Modeling and Simulation Challenge group has been deprecated. I recommend looking at Simulink OnRamp, which can be run in MATLAB Online in your browser. ---------------- I am sure... read more >>

Creating Custom Valve in Simscape 5

Today I want to share a technique I like to use when I need to create custom hydraulic components in Simscape. The Problem I often get questions similar to the following from users: I need... read more >>

MATLAB Virtual Conference 2015 3

In case your were not aware, this March 25th is the MATLAB Virtual Conference. Whether you are a beginner or an expert with MATLAB and Simulink, I am sure you can find interesting sessions for... read more >>

Simuflate: A time-based simulation of the Patriots’ footballs 12

Today I want to share a discussion I had with a few fellow guest bloggers: Corey Lagunowich, Zack Peters, Matt Brauer and Seth Popinchalk. Deflate-gate Corey: Hey guys, did you hear about the... read more >>

The Hyperloop Journey – Year 1

In honor of the first anniversary of Elon Musk's announcement, this week, Matt Brauer takes a look back at the evolution of our discussions on the Hyperloop transportation concept. To keep it... read more >>

Posts 11 - 20 of 44