Cody Problem Visualization
Each dot represents an individual problem in Cody.
- Change the axis options to see relationships between the various attributes of each problem.
- Hover over a dot to see its associated problem ID.
- Click on a dot to visit its associated problem page on Cody.
Note this data is from a snapshot of the database as of 8 Feb 2013. The data is not refreshed.
X axis variable
Y axis variable
Z axis variable (dot size)
Changing the value sets the maximum dot size
Explanation of Variables
- id - Problem ID
- total - Total number of solution to the problem
- correct - Number of correct solutions
- incorrect - Number of incorrect solutions
- percent_correct - 100*correct/total
- solvers - Number of individuals who solved the problem
- answers_per_solver - total/solvers
- solvers_per_day - solvers/age
- age - Number of days since the problem was published
- author_id - ID of the player who created the problem
- comments - Number of comments on the problem
- likes - Number of "likes" on the problem