- What is a container?
- A self-contained execution environment. Containers “run everywhere” on the cloud, on-premise GPU clusters, or desktop workstations. This simply means: a MATLAB container is a way to bring MATLAB with you to the cloud or cluster resources.
- What is NGC?
- This stands for NVIDIA GPU Cloud, which is a repository of containers. (See list of all containers) If you go to the site, you’ll see MATLAB is one of the packaged, tested and optimized containers. NGC containers are tested to work on DGX stations and Cloud vendors like AWS and Azure. More info about MATLAB with GPUs is at the bottom of this page.
- What is deep learning?
- (just kidding - but we do have a video on deep learning)
- If you have on-premise GPU clusters and you’re interested to try the MATLAB container, you should contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll help you get set up.
- If you’re ready to scale deep learning on the cloud: this video will help you get started setting up the MATLAB Deep Learning Container on NGC. This will discuss every step in detail, including how to download a free cloud trial. You'll be ready to get started in 15 minutes.
- Link to documentation: mathworks.com/help/cloudcenter/matlab-deep-learning-container-on-nvidia-gpu-cloud.html
- Link to video setup: https://www.mathworks.com/videos/setting-up-the-matlab-deep-learning-container-on-ngc-1537515024196.html
- Link to free cloud trial: (Cloud Deep Learning trial)
- Link to container: https://ngc.nvidia.com/catalog/containers/partners:matlab
- Multi-GPU support in MATLAB: https://www.mathworks.com/help/deeplearning/ug/deep-learning-with-big-data-on-gpus-and-in-parallel.html
要发表评论，请点击 此处 登录到您的 MathWorks 帐户或创建一个新帐户。