R2010b includes a major update (version 4.0) of the Image Acquisition Toolbox:
- The toolbox now supports the GigE Vision standard, which really expands the applications and environments in which the toolbox might be useful. The GigE Vision standard provides a framework for accessing high-speed video devices over Ethernet.
- Next, the toolbox is now supported on both the Linux and Macintosh platforms.
- The toolbox has added support for a bunch of new Matrox hardware.
- Finally, for our Simulink users, the From Video Device block now supports deployable code generation.
The Video and Image Processing Blockset is out with a minor update that includes several enhancements as well.
- Support for variable sizing of signals for most blocks
- New estimateFundamentalMatrix function for describing epipolar geometry of a stereo camera using stereo image pairs
- Enhanced performance for many binary morphology blocks
- New video.GeometricShearer System object
- Expanded code generation support for System objects
要发表评论，请点击 此处 登录到您的 MathWorks 帐户或创建一个新帐户。