Are you looking for help making an image processing GUI with MATLAB? There are many resources available.
In December 2012, Dave Garrison wrote a nice article on building an "App" (or GUI) by defining a class.
Other MathWorks documentation and web site resources include:
- "Creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)"
- The Handle Graphics Property Browser
- The MATLAB product demos include a video on building GUIs using GUIDE.
- "Building GUIs with Modular Tools" in the Image Processing Toolbox Users Guide
- Loren's News & Notes article "Programming Patterns – Nested Functions in MATLAB" has some GUI programming information
- For GUI debugging tips, see Doug's recorded coaching video on his MATLAB Video Tutorials blog.
Then there are the guides written by people outside The MathWorks. For example:
These aren't the only ones; see the MATLAB and Simulink Based Books page for more. Or do a web search to find the many MATLAB GUI tutorials out there.
Finally, I suggest that you take a look at the image GUIs written by other MATLAB users and submitted to the MATLAB Central File Exchange. Try searching on the tags "image processing" and "gui".
Good luck with your project. And if you have suggestions for other resource links to add to this page, please let me know.