MATLAB EXPO is back! Join us virtually on May 10-11, 2023. Attending the event is free, but you must register in advance. This blog post gives a brief overview of the talks and workshops that are relevant to AI, Autonomous Systems and Robotics.
What is MATLAB Expo?
MATLAB Expo is an annual conference organized by MathWorks. The event brings together engineers, educators, researchers, and scientists from various fields to share the real-world examples, see hands-on demonstrations, and learn more about the latest features and capabilities in MATLAB and Simulink.
Why attend MATLAB Expo?
You can learn from industry leaders and researchers about the latest advancements in MATLAB and its applications in AI, robotics and autonomous systems development. The Expo features keynote presentations, technical sessions, and hands-on workshops that provide attendees with practical skills and knowledge to enhance their work in robotics and autonomous systems development.
Here are some interesting talks from the AI, Autonomous Systems and Robotics tracks at MATLAB Expo 2023 (May 10-11):
- Accelerate Aerial Autonomy with Simulink and Microsoft Project AirSim (Microsoft and MathWorks)
- Catching Fire: Using Autonomous Drones to Detect and Track Wildfires
- Applying AI to Enable Autonomy in Robotics Using MATLAB
- Model Autonomous Navigation of a Mars Rover
- Teaching Robotics and Controls Made Easier
- Bringing the iCub Humanoid Towards Real-World Applications (Dr. Daniele Pucci, Italian Institute of Technology)
- What’s New in MATLAB, Simulink, and RoadRunner for Automated Driving Development
Register here and create your own agenda of sessions and hands-on workshops from eight tracks across three time zones worldwide.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.