MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Results for: File Exchange

Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Funding Open for MATLAB Community Toolboxes 2

Today’s post is a guest entry from Vijay Iyer, Neuroscience Community Liaison at MathWorks.
MATLAB users in research have a long tradition of sharing their code with others to use, learn from,… read more >>

Crepuscular Calculations 5

Happy Crepusculus! Never heard of Crepusculus? I’ll come back to that later. Instead, let me begin with a fun fact: the shortest day of the year is December 21st.

What? You already knew that… read more >>

A GitHub Badge for the File Exchange

Only last month I was talking about badges on the File Exchange. Today I'm going to tell you about another kind of badge: the GitHub badge.
For a few years now (since 2014), GitHub and the File... read more >>

New! Badges on the File Exchange

Chad Greene has contributed 171 files (and counting) to the File Exchange. The man is a File Exchange legend.
But you know what’s cooler than that? Antarctica.
Yes, I know, ha ha, Antarctica is… read more >>

Most Popular Files in 2018

Here are the most popular File Exchange submissions from the Community, MathWorks Staff, and MathWorks Teams in 2018 by downloads  ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. …….. read more >>

Why Don’t We List All-Time Downloads?

In the last few weeks, Sean and Jiro have done some nice posts about File Exchange activity over the years. Sean wrote about top files and authors and then Jiro followed up with most active entries…. read more >>

Getting By With a Little Help 2

Let’s say you’ve written some code that you think might worth adding to the File Exchange. But then you hesitate. Your Tiddlywinks Trajectory Simulator function (TiddleSim.m) is nifty…. read more >>