Here is a quick list of recent MATLAB Central updates you might be interested in checking out:
- OR search support for MATLAB Answers feeds. If you are getting incorrect feed contents, you’ll need to reset by doing one of the following:
- Set all current contents to “read.”
- Delete and recreate your feed.
- Enhanced Owners Page Profile: Learn more about the owners of your favorite trends and plots. Check out profile pictures, statistics, and read community biographies in Owner Profiles.
- New Comments Feed: Find interesting conversations by following the Comment Feed from the left navigation bar anywhere in Trendy.
- Hide broken plots: Tidy up your index pages by hiding broken trends or plots. Just click the checkbox.
- Allow capture of an array of data in a single trend: Collect multiple data points from a single page in a single trend. Example by Aurelien Queffurust
We hope that you find these new features helpful when using Trendy and MATLAB Answers. If you have any questions or comments, please post them as a comment to this post.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.