Most regular readers of this blog are members of our MATLAB Central community. Here you can find great resources like MATLAB Answers, File Exchange, Cody and our MATLAB blogs to help you find answers to your MATLAB technical questions and develop programming skills.
Did you know that there are people all over the world talking about MATLAB? This discussion by users on MATLAB Answers made me think about our users all over the world. I thought I would share links to a few sites that might be of interest to our MATLAB users.
Links shared by community members
Here are the links that our community members shared in MATLAB Answers:
- Jiro shared a link to the MATLAB Facebook page. There is also a Facebook page for Japanese users at MATLAB – Japan
- Titus Edelhofer shared a link to German discussions about MATLAB on gomatlab.de
- Aurelien Queffurust shared French discussions about MATLAB on developpez.com.
- Jan Simon shared a link to Chinese discussions at ilovematlab.cn
Here are a few other communities that I know of:
- MATLAB on Twitter
- Russian MATLAB discussions
- Korean MATLAB discussions
- Hebrew MATLAB discussions (added 10/03)
Do you have any other places where you hang out to talk about MATLAB programming? Share your thoughts as a comment below.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.