MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Posts 401 - 410 of 484

MATLAB R2008b is Here! 3

We’ve just released MATLAB 7.7 (R2008b). There are some new features in here that we think will really improve your workflows and make MATLAB easier to use. On Monday, Ken will give a rundown… read more >>

MATLAB and the new Java update on the Mac 32

If you are a mac user, you may have noticed some “changes” with the latest “Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 2”. Negative symptoms seem to vary from user to user but generally… read more >>

So many demos, so little time 5

If your looking for a quick way to come up to speed on new features, a new release or even a functional area, I highly recommend you take a look at the MATLAB demo videos available on the web and… read more >>

MATLAB pragmas 2

In a recent comment, Han Geerligs suggested we introduce #pragma-type directives to introduce arbitrary code folding. Well, we do have that, it’s called cells. You can introduce a cell by… read more >>

We’ve got a new name.

You may have noticed the title of the blog has changed. We did this in part to reflect that Mike and I have been the primary contributors, but we also wanted to make the blog a little more… read more >>

What if MATLAB had only 4 buttons? 16

Yesterday I went to the Apple Store to drool over the new iPod Touch. Playing around with its applications I was reminded of a scene in the recent web production: Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-long Blog. In… read more >>

Let M-Lint help simplify your code 2

M-Lint is an indispensable tool when writing code in the MATLAB Editor. It spots errors and potential errors as you edit, which makes writing good code much easier. There’s one feature that… read more >>

Choose a good font – your eyes will thank you 12

This past week I became aware that I was naively accepting MATLAB’s default code font, when I should be exploring the vast landscape of programmer fonts available. I finally settled on the… read more >>

Overlaying Information on a Plot 3

On a previous posting entitled Focused on Zooming, Bao posed a great question that I thought would be useful to answer in a separate post. The question concerned the ability to overlay data on a… read more >>

It’s all about the data… 10

You have data, right? You want to analyze and manipulate the data using MATLAB, right? The question is, how do you import this data into MATLAB?
It turns out there are many answers to these questions… read more >>

Posts 401 - 410 of 484

These postings are the author's and don't necessarily represent the opinions of MathWorks.