MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Posts 1 - 10 of 40

Results for: Current Directory

Using the Help Report

Last week Jiro picked addcopyright for the File Exchange Pick of the Week. The pick looks like a helpful tool for adding copyright text to MATLAB program files, but while reading the post, I was… read more >>

Comparison Tool Updates in R2011b

This week I’d like to welcome back guest poster, Malcolm Wood, to describe the enhancements to the File and Folder Comparison tool.
Over the last few releases we have made some major enhancements to… read more >>

More Comparison Tool Updates 1

Two weeks ago, I wrote about the new MAT-file comparison features in the Comparison Tool. However, those were not the only enhancements made to the tool in R2011a. You can also now ignore certain… read more >>

New Features For MAT-file Comparisons and Merging in R2011a 3

In R2010b, we added the ability to see which variables changed in a MAT-file using the File Comparison tool. In R2011a, when comparing MAT-files, you now can view details of differences between… read more >>

Introducing MATLAB R2011a 17

Last Friday we released MATLAB 7.12 (R2011a), the latest and greatest in MATLAB. There are a lot of new and improved features in this release. At the same time we also released MATLAB Mobile 1.3, and… read more >>

MAT-File Comparisons 6

In MATLAB R2008a, we introduced the ability to compare MAT-files with the File and Folder Comparison Tool. In MATLAB R2010b, the team has added additional detail to the MAT-file comparisons. This… read more >>

More Current Folder Browser Enhancements 8

I thought I’d start today’s post off with an informal poll. If you answer in the comments, I’ll pick a random commenter my first day back in the office in January to receive a… read more >>

Throw Away Your Picasa, iPhoto, or Other Media Libraries

Image Preview in the Current Folder Browser is here! Steve, from Steve on Image Processing, recently reminded me about this new gem of a feature we haven’t covered yet. With MATLAB R2009b, the… read more >>

New and Updated Features in MATLAB R2010b 11

Even though our 6-month releases are well scheduled, it always feels like they sneak up on me. Well, MATLAB R2010b is available now. There are lots of great new features in there, including a few… read more >>

That Tooltip Looks Familiar 7

Here’s a bit of desktop trivia for ya…. In R2010a we introduced a Current Folder visualization that dims out files not on the path. If you hover your mouse over one of these files,… read more >>

Posts 1 - 10 of 40