MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Results for: Find tools

It’s the little things that count 35

A large (but oft unnoticed) part of what we do on the desktop team is elimination of waste. We eliminate waste by deleting unneeded or unused code, removing functionality that no longer contributes… read more >>

Browsing vs Searching 6

One of our big team efforts is making information in MATLAB more accessible. When figuring out how to the present and teach new features, we often wind up at the “browsing versus… read more >>

Model-Based Design in the MATLAB Desktop 2

In honor of our newest blog, Seth on Simulink, I’m dedicating this week to some useful features for Model Based Design in the MATLAB desktop.
The following is a survey of the various tools that… read more >>

Making a feature request 8

It’s pretty clear that MATLAB users have some great ideas on how to make the product better. Browsing through this blog’s comments reveals some of those ideas. We love your suggestions as… read more >>

Where did my M-file run off to? 1

After you have been writing M-code for a while you gather lots of M-files possibly scattered over many directories. Finding that one piece of text that you are looking for without exactly knowing… read more >>

Finding items in the History or Current Directory browser 10

My Command History can get pretty large and I often find myself wanting to find a command I executed a couple of weeks ago (otherwise I may have to go find the command in the doc again). I used to… read more >>