Today's "Pick" is just a quick announcement: R2013a is live, and available for immediate download! You may be aware that we're on a twice-yearly release cycle: R2011a, R2011b; R2012a, R2012b... and now, R2013a...live as of Thursday, March 7.
With each release, there are numerous reasons to update. R2012b was a major release for us, and in addition to lots of performance enhancements and new functions across many of our Toolboxes, we saw a redesign of the MATLAB Desktop.
So what can you expect from R2013a? Highlights include:
- A unit test framework for MATLAB that allows writing and running unit tests and analyzing test results
- A new Trading Toolbox for automated and algorithmic trading, strategy development, and more
- A new Fixed-Point Designer tool that combines the functionality of Fixed-Point Toolbox and Simulink Fixed Point
- Performance improvements for fft and permute
- Support vector machines (SVMs) for binary classification have moved from the Bioinformatics Toolbox to the Statistics Toolbox
- Support in the Image Acquisition Toolbox for Kinect for Windows sensors
- Search term highlighting and content expansion in the Help browser
- Cascade object detector training in the Computer Vision System Toolbox (shameless plug: watch the File Exchange for my CascadeTrainGUI!)
- The Contents pane is back on our documentation pages (my colleague Sean says this deserves many exclamation points!)
- Updates and bug fixes to 82 products--too much more to mention here!
You might also notice some design improvements to our blog pages!
As always, I welcome your thoughts and comments.
コメントを残すには、ここ をクリックして MathWorks アカウントにサインインするか新しい MathWorks アカウントを作成します。