New Features in R2008b and How to Ask for More
By now, you many know that the second 2008 release of MATLAB and related products is out.
Some Quick Highlights
Here are just a few quick highlights, some of which you will see in future posts on this blog, and some of which have already shown up on other MathWorks blogs.
- Enhanced random number generation
- IDE elements such as a function browser, function hints, and a more flexible current directory browser
- Additional supported file formats: NetCDF (read/write) and JPEG2000 (read)
- New data structure containers.Map
- doc command enhanced to work with user created classes
In the past you have added plenty of requests on this blog. Today I ask you to consider filling out this survey. We are looking for input about how you work so we can create new features and functionality to meet your needs.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.