By now, you many know that the second 2008 release of MATLAB and related products is out.
Here are just a few quick highlights, some of which you will see in future posts on this blog, and some of which have already shown up on other MathWorks blogs.
- Enhanced random number generation
- IDE elements such as a function browser, function hints, and a more flexible current directory browser
- Additional supported file formats: NetCDF (read/write) and JPEG2000 (read)
- New data structure containers.Map
- doc command enhanced to work with user created classes
In the past you have added plenty of requests on this blog. Today I ask you to consider filling out this survey. We are looking for input about how you work so we can create new features and functionality to meet your needs.