MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Results for: Mac

Update on MATLAB for the Mac 31

We welcome back guest blogger Ken Atwell, product manager for MATLAB platforms, for another in his occasional series discussing MATLAB on the Mac.
If you use MATLAB on the Mac, we hope you’ve noticed… read more >>

Introducing MATLAB R2011a 17

Last Friday we released MATLAB 7.12 (R2011a), the latest and greatest in MATLAB. There are a lot of new and improved features in this release. At the same time we also released MATLAB Mobile 1.3, and… read more >>

Calling Shell Commands from MATLAB 41

I’ve written before about accessing Java from the Command Line, but you can also make calls into other systems from MATLAB. For example, you can access libraries written in C/C++ or Fortran,… read more >>

Starting MATLAB from the Mac OS X Finder 5

I’d like to welcome back guest blogger Ken Atwell for his second in a two part series of accessing MATLAB from the Macintosh OS X environment. This week he writes about opening a MATLAB file… read more >>

Starting MATLAB from the OS X Dock 17

Once again, I’d like to welcome guest blogger Ken Atwell. Ken is a product manager for MATLAB who spends much of his time focusing on platform support. His past blog posts about the release of Snow… read more >>

R2009 in review 7

We’ve had a fantastic year with new and improved features in MATLAB R2009a and R2009b. Let’s take a walk down memory lane…
On the MATLAB desktop
2009 was a big year for our power… read more >>

Pouncing on Snow Leopard 108

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Ken Atwell from the MATLAB Technical Marketing team this week to talk about running MATLAB on the newly released Snow Leopard.

If you are a Mac user, you’re… read more >>