MATLAB Community

MATLAB, community & more

Results for: Windows

Trendy now gets data hourly, desktop gadgets & more 1

Trendy is a MATLAB Central application that scrapes a time series dataset from website(s) you specify. Trendy uses this data to maintain a plot for you, which it updates automatically with each new… read more >>

MATLAB Startup Accelerator 2

Another new feature of MATLAB R2011b is the Startup Accelerator, which improves MATLAB startup time on Windows by caching important files that MATLAB needs to properly launch. This is done through a… read more >>

Migrating to 64-bit Windows 3

Ken Atwell, product manager for MATLAB platforms, returns this week to discuss a new resource available for users migrating to 64-bit Windows.
64-bit versions of Windows have been available since… read more >>

Update From the World of MEX: Visual Studio 2010 Support 20

This week I’d like to welcome back guest blogger, Ken Atwell from the MATLAB Product Management team this week to talk about our support of Visual Studio 2010.
With the recent release of… read more >>

Calling Shell Commands from MATLAB 41

I’ve written before about accessing Java from the Command Line, but you can also make calls into other systems from MATLAB. For example, you can access libraries written in C/C++ or Fortran,… read more >>

R2009 in review 7

We’ve had a fantastic year with new and improved features in MATLAB R2009a and R2009b. Let’s take a walk down memory lane…
On the MATLAB desktop
2009 was a big year for our power… read more >>

Is 7 your lucky number? 22

I’d like to welcome guest blogger Ken Atwell from the MATLAB Product Management team this week to talk about our support of Windows 7.

Here at The MathWorks we’ve been using and… read more >>