R2011b Is Available
R2011b is now available. Focusing solely on MATLAB, I wanted to let you know what some of my favorite new features are.
- Spreadsheet import tool for selecting and loading mixed numeric and textual data
- matfile function to load or save portions of an array in a MAT-file
- griddedInterpolant object for more control, better performance, and memory efficiency in interpolation for gridded data
- Exchange of multidimensional arrays and cell arrays directly between MATLAB and Microsoft .NET
and perhaps my favorite one:
- Automatic variable and function renaming in the MATLAB Editor
Your Favorite R2011b Feature?
What's your favorite feature among the new ones in R2011b? Let us know here.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.