R2011b is now available. Focusing solely on MATLAB, I wanted to let you know what some of my favorite new features are.
- Spreadsheet import tool for selecting and loading mixed numeric and textual data
- matfile function to load or save portions of an array in a MAT-file
- griddedInterpolant object for more control, better performance, and memory efficiency in interpolation for gridded data
- Exchange of multidimensional arrays and cell arrays directly between MATLAB and Microsoft .NET
and perhaps my favorite one:
- Automatic variable and function renaming in the MATLAB Editor
Your Favorite R2011b Feature?
What's your favorite feature among the new ones in R2011b? Let us know here.
Get the MATLAB code
Published with MATLAB® 7.13
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.