*These entries were actually 2nd, 4th, and 5th in the contest, respectively. 1st and 3rd place finishers did not submit a File Exchange entry.
This Hardware Challenge was the first of its kind. The focus was on using the low-cost hardwares that are readily available, and we had many great entries. While the Pick of the Week badge goes to the three mentioned above, I’d like to give a shout-out to all the other entries. Thanks for participating!
- Kinect and IMU data to Android App
- Building a low-cost Spectrophotometer of visible light using ARDUINO and MATLAB
- Rotor system PI+D controler with Arduino and Simulink
- Gesture Controlled Robotic Arm Using Kinect (Simulink Support For Kinect) and Arduino
- Project files of HAWKS for MATLAB Simulink Hardware Challenge
- Elbow Rehabilitation Exoskeleton based on Bioinspired Actuators
- Image processing for robotic arm
- MATLAB AND SIMULINK HARDWARE CHALLENGE: Robot arm MatLab files
- 5R Symetrical Parallel Robot GUI
- MapCar UGV + IMU Tracking
- HandsOn-SEA : A Series Elastic Educational Robot
- Object Tracking with a 2 DOF Robot Arm Using Fuzzy Logic
- Character Recognition with Raspberry Pi
- Car with camera controlled GUI MATLAB and ARDUINO
- Inverted Pendulum Robot Project
- Affordable and Portable DC Motor Laboratory Kit for Control Systems
- Two-Tier Mobile Robot Control System
- Control of a Ball and Beam System using Fuzzy Logic Controller and Q Learning based Controller
- Exploration Robot Based On SLAM
- Lego Mindstroms EV3 bike project
- Color Recognition for Autonomous Control over a Mechanochemical Reaction
- Photovoltaic Cell Temperature Measurement Monitoring System
- Lego Segway.zip
- computer vision and hardware
Even if you weren’t able to participate, let us know about the ways you have used MATLAB and Simulink with low-cost hardware.
Published with MATLAB® R2016b
댓글을 남기려면 링크 를 클릭하여 MathWorks 계정에 로그인하거나 계정을 새로 만드십시오.