2016 MATLAB and Simulink Hardware Challenge
Jiro‘s picks this week are the top 3 entries* from the 2016 MATLAB and Simulink Hardware Challenge.
*These entries were actually 2nd, 4th, and 5th in the contest, respectively. 1st and 3rd place finishers did not submit a File Exchange entry.
Did you know that almost every year for the past 5 years, we’ve been holding various MATLAB and Simulink Student Challenges? There’s actually one going on right now!
This Hardware Challenge was the first of its kind. The focus was on using the low-cost hardwares that are readily available, and we had many great entries. While the Pick of the Week badge goes to the three mentioned above, I’d like to give a shout-out to all the other entries. Thanks for participating!
- Kinect and IMU data to Android App
- Building a low-cost Spectrophotometer of visible light using ARDUINO and MATLAB
- Rotor system PI+D controler with Arduino and Simulink
- Gesture Controlled Robotic Arm Using Kinect (Simulink Support For Kinect) and Arduino
- Project files of HAWKS for MATLAB Simulink Hardware Challenge
- Elbow Rehabilitation Exoskeleton based on Bioinspired Actuators
- Image processing for robotic arm
- MATLAB AND SIMULINK HARDWARE CHALLENGE: Robot arm MatLab files
- 5R Symetrical Parallel Robot GUI
- MapCar UGV + IMU Tracking
- HandsOn-SEA : A Series Elastic Educational Robot
- Object Tracking with a 2 DOF Robot Arm Using Fuzzy Logic
- Character Recognition with Raspberry Pi
- Car with camera controlled GUI MATLAB and ARDUINO
- Inverted Pendulum Robot Project
- Affordable and Portable DC Motor Laboratory Kit for Control Systems
- Two-Tier Mobile Robot Control System
- Control of a Ball and Beam System using Fuzzy Logic Controller and Q Learning based Controller
- Exploration Robot Based On SLAM
- Lego Mindstroms EV3 bike project
- Color Recognition for Autonomous Control over a Mechanochemical Reaction
- Photovoltaic Cell Temperature Measurement Monitoring System
- Lego Segway.zip
- computer vision and hardware
Even if you weren’t able to participate, let us know about the ways you have used MATLAB and Simulink with low-cost hardware.
Published with MATLAB® R2016b
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.