Basics: Volume visualization: 8/9 Displays and explains streamtubes and streamribbons
I like his slow, clear, methodical presentation with great visualizations. It is the first time I have deeply understood some of the volume visualization techniques we have.
- 1 of 9 Definitions for scalar and vector fields.
- 2 of 9 Examples of scalar and vector fields (temperature in a room vs air currents)
- 3 of 9 Displays scatter3 and slice plots.
- 4 of 9 Displays contourslice and isosurface.
- 5 of 9 Making a 3-d plot ‘pretty’ with lighting, shading, interpolation, etc…
- 6 of 9 Displays quiver3 and coneplot
- 7 of 9 Displays and explains streamplot and streamslice
- 8 of 9 Displays and explains streamtubes and streamribbons
- 9 of 9 Unifying example
댓글을 남기려면 링크 를 클릭하여 MathWorks 계정에 로그인하거나 계정을 새로 만드십시오.