I like his slow, clear, methodical presentation with great visualizations. It is the first time I have deeply understood some of the volume visualization techniques we have. Sorry, Dr. H, but I really did not understand Div, Grad, Curl and all of that until Patrick explained it later in this series!
- 1 of 9 Definitions for scalar and vector fields.
- 2 of 9 Examples of scalar and vector fields (temperature in a room vs air currents)
- 3 of 9 Displays scatter3 and slice plots.
- 4 of 9 Displays contourslice and isosurface.
- 5 of 9 Making a 3-d plot ‘pretty’ with lighting, shading, interpolation, etc…
- 6 of 9 Displays quiver3 and coneplot
- 7 of 9 Displays and explains streamplot and streamslice
- 8 of 9 Displays and explains streamtubes and streamribbons
- 9 of 9 Unifying example