Here I continue with my analysis of the log files of a different server. I need to modify my map function to create some variables and strip some rows which I am not able to do during file reading.
Features covered in this video include:
Play the video in full screen mode for a better viewing experience.
I realized after that I was searching in the “request” variable instead of the “agent” variable for my string. Once I fixed that, I could see the traffic I was interested in. Also group by hour instead of by minute which is more appropriate:
댓글을 남기려면 링크 를 클릭하여 MathWorks 계정에 로그인하거나 계정을 새로 만드십시오.