Here I continue with my analysis of the log files of a different server. I need to modify my map function to create some variables and strip some rows which I am not able to do during file reading.
Features covered in this video include:
Follow me (@stuartmcgarrity) if you want to be notified via Twitter when I post.
Play the video in full screen mode for a better viewing experience.
I realized after that I was searching in the “request” variable instead of the “agent” variable for my string. Once I fixed that, I could see the traffic I was interested in. Also group by hour instead of by minute which is more appropriate:
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.