1. How do I manipulate the strings in a uicontrol?
2. How do make a uicontrol invisible/visible?
3. How do I make a multi-line editbox?
4. How can I let the user of my GUI know his actions are futile (or producing no results)?
5. How can I tell which uicontrol is selected?
6. How can I tell how many times a uicontrol has been activated?
7. How do I tell which button in a buttongroup is selected?
8. How do I let the user know a process is running in the background?
9. How do I control the mouse pointer with a GUI?
10. How can I access the value (current position) of a slider?
11. How can I use different colored strings in a listbox?
12. How can I make text that can be copied but not changed?
13. How do I allow the user of my GUI to set the range of a slider?
14. How do I use the buttondownfcn on an axes object?
15. How do I make a callback talk to another callback?
16. How can I get the string from a popup or listbox?
17. How can I set the string in a popup or listbox?
18. How can I add to the string in a popup or listbox?
19. How do I tell which figure was current before my callback executed?
20. How do I get data from another GUI?
21. How do I make a GUI to open image files only?
22. How can I make popup choices mutually exclusive?
23. How can I show the current pointer location in axes coordinates?
24. How can I use uicontextmenus?
25. How do I make my GUI control an axes in another figure?
26. What are callback strings?
27. How can I make it so that when one of the figures closes, they all close?
28. How do I make several uicontrols interact in a more complicated GUI?
29. How do I get data from a GUI to the base workspace?
30. How do I make toggle buttons act like tabbed-panels?
31. How can I make a password editbox that has the ***** symbols?
32. How can I use nested function as callbacks?
33. How can I use uiwait in a GUI?
I found it best to print out the two page PDF with questions and then run the GUIs I wanted. Download the bundle here.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.