This eleven minute video shows how you can make plots on two axes such that when one point of a pair is clicked, they both are highlighted.
In this video you will see:
- LINE used instead of PLOT so that each data point has its own handle
- Debugging when a nested function is not closed properly
- Debugging when inputs are unspecified to a callback
- Handle graphics manipulation of marker size
- Lining up code for better readability
- Frequent testing of code to minimize errors when they do occur
Also note, I have made a direct link the the Lazy Web open challenges page. There is a new challenge up. Don’t forget there are t-shirts for answering the one minute survey below.