One of my favorite feature in R2012a is the Simulink Support for Target Hardware.
We offer you the possibility to win up to $500 by sharing videos showing how you are connecting Simulink to hardware!
How to participate
To enter all you need to do is:
- Create an original video for YouTube that includes:
- Short introduction to the problem you solved or application you developed using Simulink Support for Target Hardware
- Demonstration of how you used Simulink Support for Target Hardware
- Upload your video to YouTube with the tag "#Simulinkhardware."
- Submit a Simulink Student Challenge – Targeting Hardware entry form by August, 31, 2012 31 August 2012 before 5:00 PM EST (10:00 PM GMT)
We can’t wait to see your entries!
Now it's your turn
Are you going to enter the challenge? Do you have what it takes to win the prize? Leave a comment here and tell us about it.
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.