Guy and Seth on Simulink
Archive for the ‘Fundamentals’ Category
- MATLAB Tech Talks: Bode Plot
July 1st, 2013
- Creating Your Own Block With Continuous States (MATLAB S-Function)
June 25th, 2012
- Writing your own block with discrete states (MATLAB S-Function)
June 11th, 2012
- How to make your own blocks with code! (Introduction to S-Functions)
May 23rd, 2012
- Sous-vide Cooking with Simulink Part 2
February 28th, 2012
- Sous-Vide Cooking with Simulink Part 1
February 21st, 2012
- You need an integrator with variable limits… there’s a solution for that!
January 18th, 2011
- Did I just get a different answer?
July 30th, 2010
- How to customize the Simulink Scope!
June 22nd, 2010
- Building Models with MATLAB Code
January 21st, 2010
- Round-off Error
December 14th, 2009
- Floating-Point Numbers
December 2nd, 2009
- My Mental Model of a Model
June 26th, 2009
- The If-Else Construct in Models
June 2nd, 2009
- How do I test for NaN in my model?
February 4th, 2009
- MathWorks Conversations and the FFT
January 30th, 2009
- Representing Numbers: Integers and Fixed-Point
December 14th, 2008
These postings are the author's and don't necessarily represent the opinions of MathWorks.