Guy on Simulink

Simulink & Model-Based Design

Posts 21 - 30 of 44

Results for: Community

Banking on the Hyperloop 1

This week, Matt Brauer is back to improve his three-dimensional analysis of the hyperloop transportation concept to include banking of the vehicle within the tube.... read more >>

Social Collaboration: Using Git for Model-Based Design 3

This week, Matt Brauer is back to talk about Git Integration in Simulink Projects, and how he used it to share his Hyperloop simulation on GitHub.

... read more >>

Everyone loves a package… Especially a Hyperloop simulation. 3

In case you forgot, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Instead of going for the classic bouquet of flowers or box of chocolates, why not be original and give something that will last forever... a well packaged Simulink Project.... read more >>

Hyperloop: Not so fast! 30

This week Matt Brauer is back to describe work he did to analyze the trajectory of the Hyperloop proposal. This is a key input to the Hyperloop Simulink models we are building. Matt's conclusion... read more >>

Hyperloop Model Architecture: We want your feedback! 5

We had some fun in our last post about the Hyperloop open source transportation system, but we didn't get much into the specifics. This week we begin to move things forward. Before beginning to... read more >>

Don’t Engineer The Hyperloop in a Vacuum 2

Since it was released in August, the Hyperloop proposal by Elon Musk generated a lot of interest. Reactions were both positive and negative. As you can imagine, it also triggered a lot of discussions... read more >>

Simulink Student Challenge – Targeting Hardware: Win up to $500! 1

One of my favorite feature in R2012a is the Simulink Support for Target Hardware. Personally, I use it for many purposes. I use the Arduino target to control my homemade sous-vide cooking system... read more >>

Simulink Student Challenge Results

Do you remember that a few months ago Seth posted a video to launch the first Simulink Student Challenge? We are very impressed by all the entries. Thanks to everyone who... read more >>

You need an integrator with variable limits… there’s a solution for that! 15

By Guy Rouleau Today I received a question where the user was looking for an Integrator block with variable upper and lower limits that could be specified from signals. I was happy to simply... read more >>

Current Events: Contest and Career Fair

This is a quick post to highlight two events going on RIGHT NOW! Programming Contest: Sailing Home I was just looking over the MATLAB Programming Contest and it is going to be very interesting.... read more >>

Posts 21 - 30 of 44