Multiple Options to Configure Parallel Workers
- 2010: Parallel Computing with Simulink: Running Thousands of Simulations!
- 2016: Tips for simulating models in parallel
- 2017: Simulating models in parallel made easy with parsim
- Data Dictionary and Model Workspace
- Transferring the Client Base Workspace
- Project Startup Tasks
- Model Callbacks
- SetupFcn Callback
- preSimFcn Callback
Data Dictionary and Model Workspace
Transferring the Client Base Workspace
- Pro: Simplicity, one additional argument and we automatically copy the entire client base workspace to the workers.
- Con: Possibly inefficient if the client session has many large variables in its base workspace that are not needed by the simulation.
Project Startup Tasks
Now it’s your turn
To leave a comment, please click here to sign in to your MathWorks Account or create a new one.