Guy and Seth on Simulink
Archive for the ‘Numerics’ Category
- Simulink Debugger: Monitoring Variable Step Solver Performance
August 31st, 2012
- Why do we need Stiff ODE Solvers?
July 3rd, 2012
- THE Most Useful Command for Debugging Variable Step Solver Performance
June 4th, 2012
- Different Results in Accelerated Mode Versus Normal Mode
March 18th, 2011
- Wrong Answers and Gimbal Lock
February 1st, 2011
- Did I just get a different answer?
July 30th, 2010
- Round-off Error
December 14th, 2009
- Floating-Point Numbers
December 2nd, 2009
- How do I test for NaN in Simulink R2009b? (NEW!)
September 18th, 2009
- Refining the Output of a Simulation
July 14th, 2009
- How do I test for NaN in my model?
February 4th, 2009
- Representing Numbers: Integers and Fixed-Point
December 14th, 2008
These postings are the author's and don't necessarily represent the opinions of MathWorks.